Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Acid Man Rave










So I was on my way to a rave! An illegal rave with many of my favorite DJs I danced to in the late 90s! I was so exited I decided to wear my UFO wide pants! And dress like a real old raver! And whomp whomp the rave was raided before I got there! :( I was feeling pretty upset and super sad !. I was really looking forward to dancing in the dessert from 12:00 am until morning!  A lot of ravers where just hanging around trying to figure out where to go next. After someone  suggested a house party happening near downtown LA we map quested the area and  went straight there! The music was not bad. It turned out to be a really fun night! And this party lasted a very long time even though it was also illegal! Ahhh! I am so looking forward to the next rave! I love to dance! I hope Acid Man does a free legal rave to those who purchased tickets! :D :D


2 comments:

  1. Are you on Instagram? I need to follow you if so! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's , "JUSTMEBLUEFEMME". Find me and I will follow you to! :D

    ReplyDelete